Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Lawrence Technological University is ...
NAIA Division II
Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conference
Lawrence Technological University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Mechanical Engineering35Graduates
- Civil Engineering21Graduates
- Business Administration and Management20Graduates
- Computer Science18Graduates
- Architectural Engineering Technician16Graduates
- Engineering Design15Graduates
- Information Technology12Graduates
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering11Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.35 responses
After Lawrence Technological University
- Very Good167
Campus crime is horrible! My first year in the dorms, there was a giant break in and everything was stolen my my dorm (not to mention dozens of others). Police did absolutely nothing and housing basically said it was my fault ugh. Watch out for those catalytic converter thieves that hit all the parking lots. Campus security is a total joke. I mean there are articles about the main guy Driving drunk and arresting a nonstudent, it's ridiculus. There is no health clinic like other colleges which is stupid, but at least Beaumont hospital is close by.
- College Senior
- Jan 23 2015
Lawrence Tech has an awesome, small, clean campus that is super easy to maneuver around. The RFOC, or Real Food On Campus, is our cafeteria that offers healthy and delicious choices that you can even get to go! Besides RFOC, we have a couple of food places that are quicker and easier, so we always have time for nutrition! The atrium is the biggest hangout, and is a very open area with cool decorations. There are a lot of clubs and Greek life on campus, that participate in a ton of community service. Sports include varsity, club, and intramural, and have a large variety of choices.
- College Freshman
- Aug 13 2013
Although the tuition at LTU is known to be quite pricey, the experience is worthwhile. Students are able to hold close relationship with professors due to small lecture classes and labs. I've met wonderful students there that I know will graduate and be capable of accomplishing great things in the future!
- College Junior
- Apr 29 2014