Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneNG
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Data not available
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Culinary Arts and Food Service192Graduates
- Baking and Pastry Arts94Graduates
- Restaurant and Food Services Management88Graduates
- Recreation & Fitness27Graduates
- Hotel and Resort Management24Graduates
- Business Administration and Management20Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration18Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Merchandising11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After Johnson & Wales University - Denver
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- Very Good149
I love my school so far! What makes Johnson & Wales a great school is the people. Students are so nice and welcoming here. Also the faculty, all instructors and professors make a bond with their students and really want their students to succeed. My school has wonderful networking opportunities. They hold many job fairs to help students get jobs and internships. They also hold many fun events like movies, having guest comedic performers, creating a haunted house.
- College Student
- Oct 29 2015
The unique aspects of my program include everything possible there is to learn about cooking, preparing foods, quality control, purchasing, to bartending, hospitality and catering. These and more are the reason that I chose Johnson and Wales. The workload is quite arduous but then what college education is easy, There are health and safety certification classes along with culinary classes. The curriculum is outstanding as far as learning at a great pace as well as learning from other students and the professors. The facilities are upscale, current with the times and very accommodating. Internships and job opportunities are par excellence and over the top. The chief Intern counselor and Chief Director, AV, is highly knowledgeable about her department and is well suited to help steer future students in the correct direction.
- College Freshman
- 5 months ago
I really like the community feel of JWU, it's not a huge campus with thousands of people, it's more of a community. The student board hosts tons of campus events to get involved in. The class sizes are small so the professors know who you are and work with you on individualized learning. The athletics are great, especially the soccer program!
- 1 month ago