Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneNG
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeNG
Data not available
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.47 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Culinary Arts and Food Service294Graduates
- Restaurant and Food Services Management236Graduates
- Baking and Pastry Arts133Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies44Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Merchandising35Graduates
- Hotel and Resort Management32Graduates
- Business Administration and Management26Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management1Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
After Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
- Very Good195
Great School, fell honored to have the opportunity to study there. Administration has been very helpful in providing answers and resources when needed.
- 17 days ago
After only attending Johnson & Wales University for the first year, I had never thought I would enjoy every second of every working day there. However, I quickly learned just how exceptional the curriculum was, how professors are always available upon request, and that I was still able to have fun while attending class. This school has proven to me that I am more than capable of achieving everything that is assigned to me, and I cannot wait to return this fall. I know the experience will be worth the wait.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
This school is my dream school and it is, in my opinion, the best school for me.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago