Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeA-
Johns Hopkins University is ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.58 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.58 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Public Health146Graduates
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering120Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies96Graduates
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology91Graduates
- Cellular Biology81Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics78Graduates
- Chemical Engineering76Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.72 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.93 responses
After Johns Hopkins University
- Very Good398
This school has a beautiful campus, motivated vibe and amazing student population! I recommend this school for pre-med and those that would like to be in an environment where many of their peers are striving for the same goal. The environment is very friendly and the people are inventive and genius.
- Niche User
- 5 hours ago
I really enjoyed the environment at Johns Hopkins University when I visited. My tour guide was sweet and kind, and really made me feel like I was at home. It was sweltering out and they university gave water to everyone, taking careful consideration to keep everyone hydrated. They stressed the idea of service in the Baltimore area. JHU was situated in such a way to make the big city accessible to all, providing transportation into the city as well as a list of activities that could take place there. The campus itself was beautiful and felt attainable for me and a very secure and loving environment where teachers and students worked hand in hand, whether it be doing research or attending classes and seminars. Their research opportunities is what really set them apart. The idea that you can get money and a teacher to help you work on a project you are passionate about, conducting sophisticated research on that topic really sold the school for me.
- Niche User
- 2 days ago
I absolutely love my school. It feels like a family meeting so many different people.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago