Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeB+
John Carroll University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (with football)
Ohio Athletic Conference
John Carroll University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.47 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
After John Carroll University
- Very Good198
I am a commuter and my first year at John Carroll was very interesting from me. I think for a commuter it is a little harder to make friends because I did not have the opportunity to have a roommate or friends from a dorm room. I did meet so many great people at my school though. I decided to work on campus and it was one of my best decisions. The students I worked along with were so kind and helpful. It was always so nice to walk across campus and see friendly and familiar faces. I love John Carroll so much, I would not choose another school because I feel at home at this college.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
Choosing a Jesuit college I am able to find my faith and service opportunities at my own will. It's encouraged to grow yourself into a better person by the end of your four years. I have already felt a sense of family and pride coming to John Carroll University and for those reasons alone I would choose John Carroll over again.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago
I love my school! I wouldn't go back and pick any other school.
- College Junior
- 3 months ago