Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Jacksonville University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Pioneer Football League
Jacksonville University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.46 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities34Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems33Graduates
- Aviation Management and Operations18Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science17Graduates
- Music History and Literature16Graduates
- Marine Biology and Oceanography15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.67 responses
After Jacksonville University
- Very Good241
JU is a small school, but that is exactly what I wanted. All of my teachers know me by name, I do not have more than 35 people in my class, and the campus is beautiful. When you look at schools, these minor, but important topics come to mind. I love JU and the atmosphere is so calming. The sporting events are so fun to watch! JU has wonderful faculty that are extremely outgoing. On top of it I have seen the president of our university on many occasions, many people can not say that they have seen their universities president. I hope that many individuals become interested in JU and one day become a part of the dolphin family.
- 5 days ago
I have enjoyed my university.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
When I toke a tour around the university, I meet some of my future professors. They were very open and very attentive to everything I wanted to know. They answered all my questions as well as made me feel comfortable.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago