Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
Ithaca College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Data not available
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.82 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.79 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.80 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication145Graduates
- Business Administration and Management139Graduates
- Cinematography and Video Production105Graduates
- Physical Therapy91Graduates
- Public Relations82Graduates
- Occupational Therapy44Graduates
- Exercise Physiology41Graduates
- Music Teacher Education38Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.90 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.136 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
After Ithaca College
- Very Good619
Ithaca College was an amazing experience. The college community was very friendly. The facilities were modern. The cafeteria exceed expectations with a great selection. Campus seem safe with a presence of security personnel & kiosks throughout the campus. Campus life was bustling with life even for the time I went.
- Niche User
- 1 day ago
There are endless opportunities to become an involved student and improve your experience at Ithaca College. You can do so much with the resources given and all it takes is the motivation to find a new interest.
- College Freshman
- 10 days ago
My school has been very welcoming to freshman so far this year. I have only encountered one upperclassmen who made me feel unwanted, which is pretty good compared to how I thought they would act. Everyone here is so helpful and accepting.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago