Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeB-
Indiana Wesleyan University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division II
Indiana Wesleyan University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.74 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.74 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management908Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities197Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies133Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems120Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies94Graduates
- Biblical Studies77Graduates
- Elementary Education63Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.73 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.102 responses
After Indiana Wesleyan University
- Very Good339
I really love Indiana Wesleyan so far. The campus is really beautiful, and I am enjoying all my classes. The dorms are pretty big, and I have been making a lot of friends and am getting along really well with my suite mates. I really like having a first year experience class and it has been really helpful as well. Overall I love Indiana Wesleyan and wouldn't want to go anywhere else.
- 2 days ago
I like how easy it is to get to places across campus; Indiana Wesleyan has a very easy campus layout. I also like that the classes are small so you can get more individual attention. The professors are very personable as well and like to get to know you as a person.
- Niche User
- 19 days ago
From Indiana Wesleyan I experienced wonder hospitality from the track coach and a college sponsor that use to go to the school. They heavily explained that it was a wonderful Christian school that focuses on the spirit of college and finding yourself rather than the experience of more education. My majors of psychology and physical education is very well doable to take. Also they greatly explained that if necessary that clubs can be created to better the experience at the college. I love to dance, so when I mentioned of created a dance club at the school, they were very much thrilled. As an undergraduate they got me very hyped to be apart of Indiana Wesleyan. What i would like the change there is the track and field division team. They are division 2 which isn't bad, however I would like to be with the better competition to better the like experience of being at the Olympics.
- Niche User
- 28 days ago