Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Indiana University-Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI) is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
The Summit League
Indiana University-Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI) Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.209 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.218 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.217 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities410Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies140Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science127Graduates
- Elementary Education126Graduates
- Computer Systems Technician116Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services114Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 129 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.242 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.297 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 145 responsesReport
After Indiana University-Purdue University - Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Very Good1162
IUPUI is an urban college community, which means the diversity is ever growing. I find myself longing for more of a college town feel at times, but a quick walk downtown makes up for it.
- 13 hours ago
I love the opportunity to apply for several scholarships. I feel that the site is doing a great job advertising on Facebook, but needs to get its name out there more so that more students know about the countless opportunities available on this site.
- 16 hours ago
I like how the people here are very diverse. I wish when there are more scholarship opportunities for minorities, and they will be able to send emails notifying us what are some scholarships that might I'm able to apply to. One thing, I wish IUPUI have for North Hall and Ball Hall, is a dining area, like the Tower. It would be so convenient during the winter to eat somewhere thats right downstairs to grab food, instead of going to the tower for food. I love how I'm able to organize my schedule planning, and all the professors are really nice and helps you if you have any questions.
- 20 hours ago