Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Huntington University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Evangelical
NAIA Division II
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management30Graduates
- Cinematography and Video Production18Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching16Graduates
- Religious Education13Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies13Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies12Graduates
- Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.24 responses
After Huntington University
- Very Good119
IT INSTILLS INTO STUDENT ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE IN THEIR AREAS OF DECIPLINES OR THEIR CHOSEN COUSES TO MAKE THEM NOT ONLY EFFECTIVE STUDENTS BUT PROBLEM SOLVING STUDENTS.
- Recent Alumnus
- 3 months ago
There's not much character to the school. There seems to be no real advenutre.
- College Junior
- 3 months ago
I chose this school pretty blindly, coming in without ever having an official visit, and eventually choosing it because my cousin went here and loved it, and I wanted to stay close to home for my now ex boyfriend. The school felt like a safe haven in the first semester, but second semester I decided to change majors, and realized that I felt very trapped in the small town of Huntington and in the "community" of HU. I plan on moving to Chicago, so, if I could go back to college decision time my senior year of high school, I would actually take more time exploring the possibilities, and looking at schools farther away that would have suit me better to begin with. I don't necessarily regret the time I've spent here at Huntington, but I wouldn't choose the school again knowing what I know now about it.
- College Freshman
- 6 months ago