Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Grace College & Seminary is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NAIA Division I
Grace College & Seminary Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management40Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities29Graduates
- Counseling Psychology28Graduates
- Biblical Studies14Graduates
- Elementary Education12Graduates
- Special Education and Teaching12Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies10Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 18 responsesReport
After Grace College & Seminary
- Very Good192
I love Grace College & Seminary! The entire experience has been awesome! I am an adult learner, and Grace is a perfect school for those desire to continue their goal as a life long learner. I am grateful for the staff who work diligently to ensure service excellence and a quality academic experience. The professors are a huge blessing and are faithful to academic excellence!
- College Sophomore
- 9 months ago
I do really like Grace. The classes are small and the professors are reasonable, and emailing your professors questions you have about assignments is encouraged. The advisors are very helpful, and they do their best to accommodate all students. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in clubs and intramural sports, as well as service project opportunities. The schedule is set up with eight week sessions, so that you have the opportunity to save money and complete your degree in three years. I do not live on campus; I'm a commuter, but I do have friends on campus and have spent time in the dorms. All of the dorms are well taken care of, but some of them are a little old; however, they did just recently build two new dorms, so those are very nice. The parking situation is a little frustrating, since they are in the process of expanding campus, so while parking is free, it is not always the most convenient. Overall campus is small but beautiful.
- 2 months ago
The school is amazing at providing incredible hands on experience. Even as a transfer student, I'm able to graduate on time. I'm also pursuing both aneed undergraduate and graduate degree at the same time!
- College Senior
- 4 months ago