Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB+
Gonzaga University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
West Coast Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.38 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.80 responses
After Gonzaga University
- Very Good387
Gonzaga has such an amazing community. The people who go to Gonzaga care about you and everyone else around you. You feel safe, happy, and loved!
- College Sophomore
- 14 days ago
Gonzaga was an easy college decision for me. I have 3 siblings currently attending the University . My twin brothers will both graduate this year . My brothers, Matthew and Sean are accounting majors. Both brothers have had successful accounting internships with possible jobs after graduation. My sister is majoring in business with a marketing minor. Rebekah, my sister has been very successful in her studies. My siblings have made many new friends and enjoy campus life!
- College Freshman
- 29 days ago
The students at Gonzaga are outstanding in the classroom and outside of the classroom. I've never had a day where a student has not asked me how I am doing or if I wanted to join them for a meal. The professors are beyond caring and want us to succeed. It is incredible how many students graduate with a job already lined up and that is so motivating.
- College Junior
- 1 month ago