Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA
Georgia State University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Sun Belt Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.202 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.205 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.205 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 83 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.276 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.343 responses
After Georgia State University
- Very Good1597
I like that the student body is so diverse, and us being in the city you're able to find a lot to do. As far as staff, specifically in the enrollment services and advisement, I wish they would show a bit more concern for students, and let them know all of their options instead of leaving students ignorant.
- 2 days ago
I love Georgia State University. It is open to everyone and compare to the other universities, Georgia State University has many opportunity for all different kinds of people. We have diversity in student and we also have a lot! of different majors that you can study in. You can find most of the majors in Georgia State University. And for dorming wise, it is not mendayory like other colleges so it is more affortable for many student to study.
- 16 days ago
One of the things I like and dislike about Georgia State is that it is an open campus in the heart of Atlanta. I like this because many resources are only a walk or train ride away when needed. However, since it is an open campus, it means that anybody can walk into the open area, so there are often religious protestors on campus. Academically, Georgia State does well, but I don't rest and study well knowing that I could be in possible danger from protestors.
- 16 days ago