Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
Georgia College & State University is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
Peach Belt Conference
Georgia College & State University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.52 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.71 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.93 responses
After Georgia College & State University
- Very Good478
There are many ways to get involved in the community. There are clubs and organizations for every kind of passion. My professors were very helpful and cared about you as a student.
- Recent Alumnus
- 2 months ago
This school is awesome. The professors, and students are extremely easy to get along with. Although the courses are slightly challenging, the professors enjoy lending a hand.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
After one year at GCSU, I am so glad I chose this college! The student body is smaller than most colleges in the area, and as a result, the class sizes are smaller, and we get more personal time and attention from our professors. There is a great family feeling between the students and teachers and even among the student body. I feel that upon graduation, I will have a broad knowledge of my field of study, mass communications, and that I will be able to find a job in that field. I attribute the knowledge I will gain to my professors and to the college philosophy.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago