Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
George Fox University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Quaker
NCAA Division III (with football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.64 responses
After George Fox University
- Very Good357
I really enjoyed the courses taught by my advisor. She was engaging and tried to make things as relevant to us and real world work needs as possible. However, some of the other professors I have encountered seem to be less interested in making the courses relevant and user friendly. Communication is a struggle with not only professors but also with Financial Aid, Student Accounts and other departments. If this school didn't have one of the more time and cost effective (used this term losely) certificate programs I would not have chosen it.
- College Senior
- 10 days ago
Be Known is not an empty promise, it is something professors and other staff make good on every day. If you don't want to get lost in a crowd of thousands, and want to be called by name instead of your ID number, George Fox is the place for you.
- College Junior
- 15 days ago
My school is very welcoming and focused on each student gaining an excellent education and being prepared for what life has in store following college.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago