Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA-
Friends University is ...
NAIA Division II
Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference
Friends University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.20 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.20 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management99Graduates
- Non-Profit and Public Management50Graduates
- Information Studies27Graduates
- Human Resources Development24Graduates
- Elementary Education15Graduates
- Zoology and Entomology14Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities8Graduates
- Recreation & Fitness8Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.26 responses
After Friends University
- Very Good87
If you decide to live on campus at Friends you will not regret it! Every resident building is with in all walking distances to any buildings you may have class in. All the resident halls I have been in are well kept and clean. The rooms in Smith are a little smaller and most of the sinks in all the kitchens in any of the res halls are too small. If you are willing to get over small sinks, I assure you living on campus will be worth your time. There is no commute in the busy city of Wichita and you are so close to all of your classmates, teammates, coworkers, and most importantly friends!
- College Junior
- 3 months ago
I love Friends University and all that is has to offer. I have had many fun experiences with my sport, events on campus, and evening living on campus. I really think that living on campus has helped with my positive experience here at Friends. I have made so many friendships with people from all over! Friends is unique with the fact that we have more fine art students than we have athletes, we are a smaller institution which makes for more friendships, and we provide a fun and safe learning environment for all students.
- College Senior
- 10 months ago
Very good security, lots of current and retired police officers working for the security office. Well-lit and safe neighborhood. Just don't leave your bike out overnight!
- Recent Alumnus
- 3 months ago