Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA-
Franklin & Marshall College is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Data not available
Data not available
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management78Graduates
- Political Science and Government69Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities65Graduates
- Creative Writing30Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics23Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology17Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.50 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.62 responses
After Franklin & Marshall College
- Very Good282
F&M was my first choice college, and has lived up to my expectations of a liberal arts college well. Most reviews are going to be extremely negative or positive so I'm going to try to stay neutral. The academics are challenging, especially for someone who is lazy like me, but with around an hour of work outside of classes you can manage and all day study sessions will be enough to get you a good grade on tests. The party scene is somewhat lackluster, frats make up a large amount of whats available and can be hard to get into if you're a guy and don't know anybody. I'd recommend joining a school group of club sport team to have a party option available to you each weekend, although swimming is always open and always an awesome time.
- 2 days ago
Our school is incredibly diverse and has a very inclusive and welcoming atmosphere. Everyone is incredibly friendly and looks out for their peers. The school offers a wide range of extracurricular and club activities that get the greater majority of the school's undergraduate population involved in campus activities. All of the teachers are easily accessible outside of class and are active in getting the most out of their students. There are so many different resources for studying, receiving extra help or asking questions outside of class. All of the students and Professors have a lot of school spirit - everyone goes to games, performances and everything in between. All in all, Franklin & Marshall is a very positive environment that fosters educational growth and promotes students ability to think critically for the rest of their lives.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago
It was not my top choice, but it has been an amazing experience so far !
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago