Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Florida Atlantic University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.285 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.287 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.287 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities512Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies386Graduates
- Business Administration and Management300Graduates
- Elementary Education239Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services200Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 171 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.338 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.412 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 196 responsesReport
After Florida Atlantic University
- Very Good1339
Florida Atlantic University offers many free services to their students in order for us to enjoy our college experience and achieve our career and GPA goals. So far, I have enjoyed 2 years at FAU using their free Supplemental Instruction services for difficult courses such as physics and chemistry, they offer free breakfast buffet during Final Exam time for all students, and they offer plenty of other fun and exciting things on top of their numerous majors and programs targeted for ambitious students who want to become successful inside and out of school. The professors and teaching assistants at Florida Atlantic University are proactive with their assistance and work with students to make sure we completely understand the material.
- 13 days ago
The school is pretty good. I was not involved in extracurricular activities. No reason in particular, just not my kind of thing. The believe that there are so many different kinds of students, which was refreshing to see.
- 17 days ago
FAU is one of the most diverse schools in the nation, both in terms of ethnicity and age. Diversity and strength in culture among its students, the wide range of opportunities it gives through the many advantages it presents to my peers. Being 1.8 miles from the beach and near-constant sunny days means every weekend is a potential beach weekend. They should expect a first rate education from professors who are passionate about the students they teach.
- 24 days ago