Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Fairleigh Dickinson University is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Fairleigh Dickinson University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.81 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.83 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities469Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration58Graduates
- Business Administration and Management27Graduates
- Biological and Physical Sciences21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.84 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.82 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 40 responsesReport
After Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Very Good286
Fairleigh Dickinson as a whole is a pretty decent school. I love the sports this school offers and also the Greek Life. Some things i would like to see changed is a more diverse selection of food and more student activities. I also would like there to be a greater selection of clubs to join.
- 6 days ago
While attending Fairleigh Dickinson University, I have experienced the ups and downs of being at college. The work load can be a little heavy plus scheduling classes is rough. However, I have also had the pleasure of meeting some great professors. While challenging, classes are fun and informative. The campus is very big so you get a lot of exercise walking to and from classes.
- 18 days ago
As an Engineering student is not that great, but is not the worst either. It is what you make of it as an individual, and how much effort you put in.
- College Senior
- 27 days ago