Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Elon University is ...
NCAA Division I-A
Colonial Athletic Association
Elon University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.77 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Public Relations148Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science70Graduates
- Political Science and Government56Graduates
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication54Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies46Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.97 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.106 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 49 responsesReport
After Elon University
- Very Good500
Love the feel of Elon...very welcoming and everyone is friendly. Professors know you personally which is great.
- 7 days ago
ELon is a wonderful place. It has the most beautiful campus you were ever see. Many people on this website bash Elon because they would probably end up not fitting in anywhere. Everyone I know LOVES ELON. The professors are so helpful, the food is good, the campus is georgous and it's just such a friendly, engaged, and social atmosphere. The only way you will not like this place is if you sit in your dorm on your computer and do nothing. Overall this school is an amazing place. Talk to someone in person about it and they will tell you. Don't let these reviews fool you.
- 26 days ago
Academically, it's okay, but the general population lacks depth. A majority of students care too much about looks, money, and greek life. I really would not recommend this school.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago