Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC+
Eastern University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division III (without football)
Middle Atlantic States Athletic Corporation
Eastern University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities103Graduates
- Business Administration and Management89Graduates
- Early Childhood Education84Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services37Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies36Graduates
- Nursing Science, Education, and Practice34Graduates
- Middle School Education16Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.48 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.68 responses
After Eastern University
- Very Good250
Eastern is an expensive school but it loves its students. We truly live by the "Faith Reason Justice" motto that we've adopted. Student concerns are listened to and they are making changes that is helping to improve the University. The classes are small and you learn a lot.
- 9 mins ago
Eastern University is a top notch Christian university. It is a beautiful campus (although it is very hilly, which can be frustrating sometimes). The professors know your name and take the time to get to know you as a person. Professors are always there to help! Though it is expensive, the education is 100% worth it. The campus has a wonderful, friendly atmosphere.
- 11 days ago
I must pay for this experience ...It is just a wonderful spiritual place to be.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago