Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB-
Eastern Mennonite University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NCAA Division III (without football)
Old Dominion Athletic Conference
Eastern Mennonite University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Organizational Behavior Studies42Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities32Graduates
- Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology19Graduates
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution14Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services14Graduates
- Environmental Studies10Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.22 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.30 responses
After Eastern Mennonite University
- Very Good150
Since I attend the Lancaster, PA campus, I believe that this program is one of the best ones out there. So many of my fellow co-workers previously went through the program and I never heard anything negative about it. It was absolutely wonderful! As I continue on in the program with my cohort, I believe that the quality of the employers at EMU strive for excellence and ensure all the students are happy and well taken care of.
- College Senior
- 3 months ago
I am a rising sophomore at EMU. I chose EMU for several reasons (small class sizes, small campus, Christian atmosphere, cross cultural program, honors program, and proximity to home) and I am very glad I did. It is truly like no other!
- College Sophomore
- 5 months ago
I earned an Associate's degree from a community college. As a non-traditional student, I wanted to be associated with a school that was not a diploma mill, that allowed me to transfer the most number of my earned college credits, and also enable me to earn a Bachelor's degree in the shortest amount of time as a part-time student. My persona preference was to be in an environment that fostered an active, real-time discussion of ideas instead of an exchange of emails. I chose EMU's ADCP because it met all of these factors.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago