Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
Duquesne University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AA
Duquesne University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.55 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing Science, Education, and Practice131Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems81Graduates
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management66Graduates
- Physician Assistant55Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.82 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.99 responses
After Duquesne University
- Very Good443
The campus is gorgeous and there are alway activities going on to keep the students active and interested.
- College Freshman
- 5 days ago
My school is a nice university, however, I think I might have chosen the wrong career path and it has definitely affected my time at the university. I do like pharmacy, but I think there is something else out there that would better fit my personality and desires. That being said, Duquesne University has been helpful with my decision to continue or switch majors.
- College Junior
- 15 days ago
Move in for freshman is earlier than most schools, but that's because they dedicate a whole week to orientation. Orientation is super fun and allows you to get comfortable with the school environment and the people. It will feel like home by the end of that week, and you'll feel at least a little ready for the first day of classes. I've been here for a week now, and I know already that i chose the right school! I chose this school for its reputation in nursing. In addition to its great reputation, the food is great(lots of options too), bathrooms are clean, showers/sinks arent crowded, people are generally approachable and pleasant(although i can sniff the fakeness of some from a mile away), and the campus/city is very attractive and admirable. My professors are also pretty nice and very qualified.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago