Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodD
- Student LifeC+
Drew University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (without football)
Drew University Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management27Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production24Graduates
- Anthropology and Archaeology21Graduates
- Political Science and Government21Graduates
- Studio Arts18Graduates
- Environmental Studies12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.25 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
After Drew University
- Very Good144
This school is absolutely magical. It's like a forest filled with knowledge.
- College Freshman
- 25 days ago
So far, I have only had one year at Drew, but there have definitely been high and low points. High points: the students are all really friendly and open minded. No one really cares if you are a bit weird or what your religion/sexual orientation/race is. The professors are also very helpful (for the most part). The ones that I have experienced really do want you to succeed and understand the material. Low points: The housing on campus could be improved upon. When I lived on campus one of the outlets caught fire, and while Safety did help, it was extremely unsettling. The food also could be improved upon, but it's not bad, just not great either. Overall, I am happy that I chose this school, but it is not perfect. Then again, what is?
- College Senior
- 2 months ago
It's a good school, its just really expensive
- College Freshman
- 5 months ago