Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeA
DePaul University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
Big East Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.138 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.142 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.141 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities387Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems191Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies134Graduates
- Political Science and Government105Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.196 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.243 responses
After DePaul University
- Very Good1152
It's great! I would choose it again! Affordable and a great learning experience.
- College Sophomore
- 9 days ago
DePaul University is a school where people can gain a lot from both their peers and professors. Teachings isn't always in the class room. Everyone on campus are friendly and very sociable. It's also diverse in my ways such as the students to the religion that is practiced as well. No one is left an outcast. They also offer many majors to choose from which all have there own requirements to get to your degree. Since DePaul is also in the loop campus, connected to internships won't be a problem at all, since that's also a requirement to your degree. Another about DePaul University is that there are so many clubs to join with many interests from many different people. On the other hand, it does come with quite a high price. Tuition itself is about $37,000 a year, and that's not with housing. Unless you have the financial aid or have the money to pay for it, this may not be the school for you if you cannot afford it. But overall, it's worth the experience based on how you make of it.
- 18 days ago
My school is very diverse and community orientated. It puts others needs for it's own and strives and helping others. It is unique because it was the first university created to accommodate the minority in the 1800s. I would choose to attend this school any day because it just welcomes you with open arms and gives you hope and motivation!
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago