Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA
DePaul University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division I-AAA
Big East Conference
DePaul University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.175 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.178 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.177 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities387Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems191Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies134Graduates
- Political Science and Government105Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.224 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.277 responses
After DePaul University
- Very Good1152
DePaul University has really helped me thrive as a young adult in Chicago. The class sizes are small to medium which is really beneficial because, as a student, you are not just lost in a large crowd of students listening to a lecture and you are really working closely with your professor during each class. Being in the city, the university is able to offer and help students receive internship opportunities and most of the time, DePaul students graduate with a job waiting. I do believe the only thing that DePaul lacks is food variety and choices. Living on campus, it was hard to find food because there was not much of a selection to choose from. However, I think DePaul is an excellent university and if a future college student is interested in living in an urban environment, DePaul is a university that should be considered.
- 9 days ago
I love my college experience! Everyone is very friendly and professors care about their students. They always are available for any questions you might have in order to succeed. The school has many resources and activities in which one can always fit in. Best University ever.
- 13 days ago
Being located in the heart of Chicago was an experience like no other. I am grateful for the gained independence that having the city as my campus allowed me. Most schools are known for their academic programs that excel above the rest, but the truly well-rounded institutions are the ones that allow members of all academic programs to excel. I was a part of a program that was decent, but in comparison to those that the school was known for, the program was seemingly overlooked. I would like to see the less known majors payed more attention to in order to see those students flourish as well.
- 20 days ago