Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB-
Davis & Elkins College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Midwest Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management21Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management9Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management7Graduates
- Elementary Education6Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science6Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.21 responses
After Davis & Elkins College
- Very Good95
I am from a NYC, so I was fairly depressed when I settled into this tiny town (surprisingly, the area is referred to as a city!), especially since I've never been so far from home. It wasn't too long before I familiarized myself with the school and got acquainted with other students. The school isn't very diverse, although there are a great deal of international students. In all 3 years of my attending, thus far, I am the only NYer. Side note: you'll need a car to get away--Walmart is across a highway. Overall, once you get acquainted, it isn't so bad. NOTE: I am a vegetarian, and the cafeteria meals aren't diversed.
- College Senior
- 3 months ago
I chose this school because I wanted to be able to do all my classes online because of my work schedule. This program works the best for me.
- College Junior
- 5 months ago
During my time at my college i have just got accepted into it and so far i have had a blast. I made a few visits up and everyone was so helpful and kind. They were ahead and on top of everything and i am so thankful for them helping out with this crazy and new experience.
- College Student
- 7 months ago