Facts & Statistics
Other Career Services
- Career fairs
- Career library
- Company tours
- Job/internship assistance
- Online job search
- Resume and cover letter advising
- Resume referral services
- Workshops and seminars
Advice on Finding a Job/Internship
- Attend the workshops offered at the Career Center that teach interviewing skills and cover letter writing. The sooner you start practicing, the sooner you'll be ready to go on a real interview.
- Contact the Career Center early.
- Meet with the professor running the Career Center and have her look over your resume. The correction process takes some time, so the earlier you start the process, the more revisions you can make.
Firms That Most Frequently Hire Grads
- Ernst & Young
- Peace Corps
- Teach for America