Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB+
Cornerstone University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NAIA Division II
Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management188Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies29Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities22Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services13Graduates
- Elementary Education11Graduates
- Human Services11Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 13 responsesReport
After Cornerstone University
- Very Good258
The first time I stepped on campus, I felt like I was at home. Everyone is so amazing here and I can connect with others through my faith in Jesus.
- 8 hours ago
Cornerstone isn't for everyone. I understand that. But, for those who are invested in learning and growing spiritually, it is a great place to do that. Since I started going here, I noticed need for change on campus. Since then, I've applied myself wherever I can in order to help make these changes. The university puts so much in the hands of the students, so I've been able to see noticeable, positive change in the community. If you put in the effort, staff and faculty can see that and will reward you with responsibility.
- College Senior
- 3 days ago
Cornerstone is the best. Our president, Joe Stowell is amazing and very loving. The atmosphere is great, and I have already made lifelong friends.
- College Sophomore
- 3 days ago