Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB
Cornell College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division III (with football)
Cornell College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities28Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science26Graduates
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology23Graduates
- Elementary Education13Graduates
- Political Science and Government13Graduates
- International Relations and National Security Studies12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
After Cornell College
- Very Good233
The students and professors here truly make the entire experience. If I were reviewing based solely on the administration I would say not to go here, but because students run so many aspects of the school- it feels like home and as if there is a true sense of community throughout campus.
- College Junior
- 1 month ago
I come from an area in Michigan that fits the stereotypical upper-middle class of predominantly white outlook. Everybody here wears designer outfits and drives nice cars and quite frankly are pretentious snobs. As soon as I arrived at Cornell for my visit during my senior year of high school, I immediately knew that I didn't have to pretend to be that kind of person anymore. I could be exactly who I wanted to be and everyone has been fantastic for me so far. Not to mention the One Course At A Time is amazing. Admittedly, difficult to adjust to but once I got the hang of it I never want to switch back to a traditional schedule. Being an athlete out there as well provides an even better and more in-depth experience. I get to see and interact with some parts of the school that those who aren't athletes aren't able to. I can't wait to go back!
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago
When I went to visit, I was in complete awe.
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago