Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Concordia University - Wisconsin is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NCAA Division III (with football)
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
Concordia University - Wisconsin Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management132Graduates
- Occupational Therapy47Graduates
- Human Resources Management39Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies38Graduates
- Health Care Management38Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration33Graduates
- Elementary Education28Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies28Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities25Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.73 responses
After Concordia University - Wisconsin
- Very Good274
Concordia University is a great campus with beautiful scenery, active campus life, has an abundance of academics and athletics, and small class sizes.
- 2 days ago
very closed minded students and staff. Not the place for you if you are gay,a person of color, liberal,jewish, a female who believes in basic human rights, any religion besides lutheran. It could be the place for you if you love spending too much on tution, not having good internet, poor student life, awful food. Worst place I have ever attended.
- 4 days ago
Concordia University of Wisconsin is one of those campuses that gives you goosebumps, and it is not just because of the lake breeze. Every student and staff member that I have encountered is caring and understanding, never turning away a student no matter what the situation. I feel more comfortable than I ever have when talking with teachers, making me feel more confident in my knowledge and occupation choice. Small class sizes allow professors to get to know their students and help them in the best way possible, making this a school that I would most definitely pick again if I had to do it all over. This was the one school I applied to, and I am so confident in my decision.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago