Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
Concordia University - Oregon is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NAIA Division II
Great Northwest Athletic Conference
Concordia University - Oregon Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management37Graduates
- Health Care Management31Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management27Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services26Graduates
- Elementary Education23Graduates
- Early Childhood Education12Graduates
- High School Education12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.42 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.66 responses
After Concordia University - Oregon
- Very Good239
I enjoy the small class sizes and how available the professors make themselves to the students. The campus works towards a community kind of feeling for all, and while it is not quite there yet in my opinion, it is getting there. Upperclassman are friendly and willing to help underclassman.
- 3 hours ago
Choosing Concordia for my doctoral program was the absolute best choice I have ever made. I love the school, they take care of the students, both online and on campus and the people are amazing.
- Graduate Student
- 2 days ago
This school has been amazing for me. Every single person i have met from my visit and my first week as an athlete here, to now, six weeks in with everyone around, has been incredibly nice and generous. People here are amazing, and the staff is just that as well. They are always willing to help in any way possible and it is very obvious that they want everyone to succeed.
- College Freshman
- 29 days ago