Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB
Concordia University Chicago is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NCAA Division III (with football)
Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference
Concordia University Chicago Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
High School GPA
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Elementary Education38Graduates
- Business Administration and Management24Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies24Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services20Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science18Graduates
- Health Care Management16Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management14Graduates
- Foundations of Education11Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
After Concordia University Chicago
- Very Good127
I am not satisfied with my options at Concordia and would have chosen another school had I known.
- College Junior
- 2 months ago
It's a small school and I love that about it but some professors are hard to adjust to. It doesn't offer the exact program I want but I do make the best of it, most of the professors in my program are really good. But the school is way too expensive. I am struggling to be able to attend here without racking up debt. This makes it hard to enjoy other things.
- College Junior
- 6 months ago
The community in and with this school is absolutely amazing, I have not found this kind of community in the other colleges I researched. People here are very accepting, no matter where you come from or what your beliefs are, and it forms a sense of family, not just friendship. I absolutely love my college because of the ministry groups that are available to everyone and those that I am involved in. I would choose this school over and over again and I am considering sending my future kids to this school because I am enjoying it so much. As a part of the community here at school, we build lasting friendships and those friendships feel like family and it honestly feels like home away from home.
- College Freshman
- 7 months ago