Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
Colorado College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference
Colorado College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Environmental Sciences32Graduates
- Political Science and Government32Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities27Graduates
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology26Graduates
- Cellular Biology25Graduates
- Geology and Earth Science25Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics18Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
After Colorado College
- Very Good274
At first I was skeptical about the block plan whilst being a science major. But it is indeed possible; it is very time consuming and requires dedication and perseverance! I really enjoy how you can immerse yourself in a course for 3.5 weeks. For example, I'm currently taking Arabic, and I LOVE the class and language. There are days when I'm spending hours practicing and listening to Arabic by doing my homework, speaking with a classmate, listening to disney in Arabic, etc. So, if I had the chance to reapply to CC (Colorado College), I most certainly would because of the scenery and the wonderful people I have encountered.
- College Freshman
- 9 months ago
Overall the campus is very homogeneous but there are tons of organized student groups and social groups that are very diverse. It is easy to surround yourself with majority students outside the classroom and the diversity has increased, and is increasing, markedly. The most notable challenge is the lack of diversity in political and religious beliefs, CC is very liberal and not very into organized religion but is very spiritual. It is still always great to have more conservative people around and most are respectful. When it comes to religion (and ethnic/racial diversity) students are often excited to learn about other cultures and beliefs. There are many support orgs. for different sexual orientations but not a very big LGBTQIA+ population, we welcome everyone though!
- College Sophomore
- Nov 20 2013
I've had a fantastic time so far. My professors are engaging, my classes are interesting, and the campus is beautiful. Everyone has some sort of hidden talent that surprises you, people are fit and care about being in touch with the outdoors, and are generally fun to be around. My peers are smart and can be engaged both intellectually and physically, and are generally nice, and outgoing people. I love being so close to so many opportunities in the outdoors, and the party scene is pretty sweet too!
- College Freshman
- Nov 26 2015