Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA
Colorado College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference
Colorado College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Environmental Sciences32Graduates
- Political Science and Government32Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities27Graduates
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology26Graduates
- Cellular Biology25Graduates
- Geology and Earth Science25Graduates
- Mathematics & Statistics18Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
After Colorado College
- Very Good274
This is a great school. Very strong academics, lots of things to do on campus. A very closely knit student body. In a beautiful part of Colorado, with very active people.
- 10 days ago
Colorado College is great for its inclusive atmosphere and engaging environment. Everyone has an interesting background and will usually love to open up to you and have a discussion with you about sports, politics, the environment, food, or anything you can think of. It's a very engaging school since it runs on the block plan, and with one class at a time, you can go on exciting and educational field trips, including overnight camping trips.
- College Sophomore
- 3 months ago
The block plan, opportunities for studying abroad, and the community is one of a kind and overall so supportive and wonderful.
- College Freshman
- 4 months ago