Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Colorado Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division II (without football)
Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
Data not available
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.55 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.60 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management105Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies69Graduates
- Biblical Studies65Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies46Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration29Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities29Graduates
- Health Care Management26Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.84 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
After Colorado Christian University
- Very Good376
I attend CCU online, and I am in love with this school. I was on a path that I wasn't very happy with spiritually. I felt something in me change from the moment I spoke to the admissions rep. My life have done a complete 360 and I am getting better and better everyday. Thank you CCU, for showing me the path that God wants me to take in life, and empowering me to be a better person, mother, wife, and most of all daughter of Christ
- College Senior
- 4 days ago
I love that it is taught from a nondenominational Christian view. I love how my classes are planned out, so that I can continue to be active in ministry and full time employment. The enrollment counselor was amazing as well as the financial aid team. I wish I had enrolled here sooner!
- College Freshman
- 8 days ago
I love CCU and wouldn't choose any other school because of how encouraging everyone is. They have student advisors that can help you along the way in your program. The professors are approachable and encouraging as well.
- College Junior
- 9 days ago