Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Colorado Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division II (without football)
Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
Colorado Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Data not available
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.94 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.97 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.97 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management105Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies69Graduates
- Biblical Studies65Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies46Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration29Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities29Graduates
- Health Care Management26Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 65 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.81 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.109 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 80 responsesReport
After Colorado Christian University
- Very Good376
Excellent staff for Adult Studies program! I was overwhelmed bry the idea of returning to college after a 25 year gap, but CCU walked me through each step. It was surprisingly easy! Now I'm taking my first class and I love it.
- 4 days ago
The teachers and staff are so supportive and patient; they really care about your education journey.
- 8 days ago
I attend CCU online, and I am in love with this school. I was on a path that I wasn't very happy with spiritually. I felt something in me change from the moment I spoke to the admissions rep. My life have done a complete 360 and I am getting better and better everyday. Thank you CCU, for showing me the path that God wants me to take in life, and empowering me to be a better person, mother, wife, and most of all daughter of Christ
- College Senior
- 27 days ago