Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeA
College of Charleston is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Colonial Athletic Association
College of Charleston Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.120 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.122 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.122 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management284Graduates
- Public Health Education102Graduates
- Political Science and Government96Graduates
- International Business87Graduates
- Fine and Studio Arts Management86Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management86Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 71 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.166 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.209 responses
After College of Charleston
- Very Good655
I love the environment of College of Charleston, the location is amazing and there are always events going on. The professors are usually very helpful and want you to do well in your academic career. There are tons of clubs to join, and sports teams as well!
- 24 days ago
I'm in love with the school, the city, the people, the culture.. all of it.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago
For the time that I have been here, the professors have been very kind and helpful and the students here are very friendly and willing to lend a hand whenever possible. The College of Charleston is unique in that it is very historic and it is surrounded by a city with rich history in it. I learn something new everyday.
- College Freshman
- 3 months ago