Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneA+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeA-
Clark Atlanta University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Methodist
NCAA Division II (with football)
Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.65 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.61 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication73Graduates
- Business Administration and Management57Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies53Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Design19Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services18Graduates
- Early Childhood Education16Graduates
- Political Science and Government15Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.101 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.126 responses
After Clark Atlanta University
- Very Good453
It's a great school, I fell in love with it immediately!
- College Freshman
- 14 days ago
Clark Atlanta was a very lively and welcoming campus. Though I was only there for a college tour, it opened my eyes to different opportunities around campus. Also the day I visited, they were having a market day in which different companies market around campus and it's really like a big festival in a way. What i also enjoyed was how nice and hospitable the campus was to the other schools that shared the campus with them. It is a very positive campus and people also like to showcase their talents on the little board walk that they have. It is definitely an experience and this experience has made it a top choice on my college list.
- Niche User
- 18 days ago
Since coming to Clark Atlanta I have become a totally different person and being here is slowly but steadily shaping me into the man I want to become.
- College Sophomore
- 1 month ago