Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Christian Brothers University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Gulf South Conference
Christian Brothers University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Data not available
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing Science, Education, and Practice26Graduates
- Natural Sciences20Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering17Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering12Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies11Graduates
- Computer Science10Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.39 responses
After Christian Brothers University
- Very Good126
I am a psychology major here at CBU and I love it! The professors are amazing, the advisors are helpful and the students....well we're amazing too. We have a senior practicum which entails us interning at a place of our choice. I can't wait for that! The workload isn't all that bad....The professors and other people in the department are all willing to help us with whatever it is whether school or personal or if we just want to chat. They know us by our names....we aren't just a number here.
- College Freshman
- Jan 10 2013
Christian Brothers University is such a great school if you are looking for a small community where everyone knows your name! If you apply yourself in classes and extracurricular activities and make friends, then you'll find a great home at CBU.
- College Junior
- 4 months ago
I love my school! The professors and staff are friendly and the grounds, though small, are well designed and are beautiful during the spring and fall. The food is pretty good as well. My only complaint would be that I feel the tuition is a little high, but it's a great school, so I suppose it is well worth the cost.
- College Sophomore
- Aug 11 2015