Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Chestnut Hill College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Human Services79Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration51Graduates
- Elementary Education40Graduates
- Business Administration and Management23Graduates
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism13Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
After Chestnut Hill College
- Very Good119
I absolutely love CHC. I am currently a sophomore who is majoring in psychology and minoring in human services and sociology. I was a commuter for the first year, but am contemplating moving on campus. I am in the interdisciplinary honors program. Most of the teachers are great, but there are some that are a pain in the butt. The psychology major is a really popular one at this school so it is by far the best program offered at the school. All the people at CHC are generally very friendly. If you have a problem, administration is always there to help. The only problem with the school is the racial diversity, but as for other diversity it is great. CHC is a very caring and warm place. I often hangout in campus ministry, even though I am an agnostic. As for being a commuter, it can feel like you are on the outside looking in, if you don't actively attempt to be involved. The best way to be involved is through the clubs. I am in the harry potter alliance and it is so fun and generally entertaining. Anyway CHC is a great school, and I would not choose another school if I wanted to.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
A small school in amazing location. Close to city and suburbs. Able to walk to all locations.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago
I met so many great and different types of people. There is a lot of diversity and the professors are amazing.
- College Student
- 3 months ago