Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeC+
Central Christian College of Kansas is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division I
Independent Midwest Region
Central Christian College of Kansas Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration45Graduates
- Health Care Management18Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities16Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies13Graduates
- Business Administration and Management9Graduates
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science3Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production2Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.4 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.6 responses
After Central Christian College of Kansas
- Very Good19
My overall experience at Central has been an eye opening experience. It has opened my eyes to diversity, culture, community, and adaptation. I believe that the most unique thing about our college is the sense of community that we have. Majority of students on campus are athletes so everyone is constantly supporting one another in sports and academics. The staff is also a big part of the community. I think it is extremely unique that the professors not only know us by name but also genuinely care about us. Our President and his wife are constantly around campus and always supporting campus events. How many college students can say that they even KNOW their President of their college,much less have a relationship with them and get invited over to their house for dinner.
- College Sophomore
- 4 months ago
So far everything has been OK. I haven't started classes yet but the campus is nice and the people are friendly.
- College Freshman
- 9 months ago
I enjoy the freedom of online school and their help and guidance and the student success team is wonderful when you need them. I really enjoy that it's a christian school and the discussions and classroom are very helpful and interesting. I've been attending CCC for a year now and I'm enjoying the classes I've been involved with.
- College Sophomore
- 10 months ago