Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Central Baptist College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NAIA Division I
American Midwest Conference
Central Baptist College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Biblical Studies28Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities22Graduates
- Organizational Behavior Studies21Graduates
- Business Support Services7Graduates
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs5Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems5Graduates
- Military Systems Technology2Graduates
- Missionary Studies2Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
After Central Baptist College
- Very Good58
Since there is a low budget on food it is not very good more often than not. They do the same different meals just in a rotation that is not even a very good rotation. They cook Mexican food far too often and don't have enough healthy food options. There have been a couple time that the meat wasn't cook throughly and sometimes fruit that has gone bad is left out. But the dessert is usually very tasteful. However, cafe 52 is a great alternative. Everything there is reasonably priced and everything they serve is delicious. It's unfortunate that it is not included as campus dining.
- College Sophomore
- June 2 2015
Varsity sports at Central Baptist College are very much celebrated. Our softball, baseball, and soccer teams have advanced in many regional and national tournaments. In the past three years, the athletic department has upgraded uniforms and equipment. However, the gym is still not up to the expectations of the employees and students. The athletes also seem to be excluded from many campus activities. This is not intentional most of the time, but there is a misconception that athletes are not interested in the activities.
- College Senior
- July 28 2013
The campus is small which I enjoy. They have also built a new academic building and are currently building a new library and have a 20/20 vision plan for 20 projects in 20 years to make the College better. But right now the dorms are very old and there could be more parking, but other than that it is great!
- College Freshman
- Apr 26 2013