Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneD
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB-
Cedarville University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Midwest Athletic Conference
Cedarville University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.78 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Mechanical Engineering53Graduates
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences38Graduates
- Early Childhood Education32Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies29Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services24Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 53 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.84 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.97 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 52 responsesReport
After Cedarville University
- Very Good344
I love the community atmosphere of Cedarville University. Everyone trusts one another so easily. The courses are academically rigorous, but the professors are always there to help.
- Niche User
- 22 days ago
I absolutely love everything about Cedarville University. Cedarville is a Christian university in Ohio. My admissions counselor helped me out a ton when I applied and answered all my questions. Such a beautiful campus and a God loving atmosphere.
- Niche User
- 25 days ago
Cedarville is overall an awesome school. The academics are great, and there's a lot of student life stuff to be involved in. People here are very passionate about their faith, and the school provides a LOT of ways to stretch your walk with God. However... There's also a lot of rules, and they can be overbearing. Some far more so than others. I have a hard time following them, especially ones that are particularly restricting, so it can be a challenge. Some of the people can be stuck up, fake, and judgemental. But, ultimately, you're going to find problems anywhere you go. Be aware of the problems... But, ultimately, this is a phenomenal institution.
- College Freshman
- 1 month ago