Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneD
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB
Cedarville University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Midwest Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Mechanical Engineering53Graduates
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences38Graduates
- Early Childhood Education32Graduates
- Theological and Ministerial Studies29Graduates
- Social Work and Youth Services24Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering21Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.61 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.72 responses
After Cedarville University
- Very Good334
I thoroughly enjoy my time at Cedarville University, and I believe it really is a fit for me, however, I would need to see a more open-minded approach to other worldviews before giving Cedarville a five-star rating.
- 16 days ago
Last year was my first year on campus and overall it was a fantastic experience. I enjoyed meeting a ton of friendly people, being a part of the sports, attending chapel everyday, and most importantly learning from the best teachers around. From the seniors down to the new freshman, almost everyone is welcoming and helpful. The sports are important but the relationship with God and your education comes first always. My school is unique because it is Christ-centered in all aspects of campus, allowing your faith to grow no matter what you are doing.
- College Sophomore
- 2 months ago
Students and faculty are very kind and are always happy to see you. The course material is rigorous; I am being challenged in order to be well-versed in my field.
- College Freshman
- 2 months ago