Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC-
Cazenovia College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
North Eastern Athletic Conference
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.26 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.26 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management54Graduates
- Social Services28Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies23Graduates
- Design and Visual Communications23Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Design13Graduates
- Interior Design12Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.28 responses
After Cazenovia College
- Very Good83
Cazenovia College offers students with so many opportunities. Professors are extremely invested in their students and are a huge part of their success. It is an extremely small campus with a small, friendly atmosphere which makes it easy to have many connections and relationships across campus with both teachers and other students which are ultimately key to one's success here. It is a liberal arts school, so students are very open and free to express themselves in whatever way they wish to, and overall people are very accepting of each other. Cazenovia college encourages and embraces individuality and for to find themselves and express it freely.
- College Freshman
- 11 months ago
I have never taken a class that I absolutely hated, even required courses. There have been some that I went into with a very pessimistic attitude, but the professors have never failed at changing my mind and helping me to enjoy the experiences that each course provided. I also have been very fortunate to have only two primary professors who teach within the Psychology Program so I have developed extremely good relationships with these professors and they have been a great help to me. I think the Psychology Program is one of the most tight knit at Cazenovia College but I also know that many of the other Programs are close like this as well.
- College Senior
- 6 months ago
I love Cazenovia College. I have had a great experience here and I would not change my school choice for the world. As soon as I had my first meeting with my adviser, to create my freshman schedule, she pulled me under her wing as a work study and research assistant. I have stayed there ever since and I appreciate her as a mentor so very much. My adviser was not the only professor that I have had a great working relationship with either, I have never hated a professor. Even for classes that were required and held less of my interest than others, the professors were great and made my experiences reflective of that.
- College Senior
- 6 months ago