Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeC+
Catawba College is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
South Atlantic Conference
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management84Graduates
- Kindergarten and Preschool Education29Graduates
- Music History and Literature19Graduates
- Elementary Education11Graduates
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching10Graduates
- Drama and Theatre Production8Graduates
- Athletic Training7Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 6 responsesReport
After Catawba College
- Very Good80
This is my first year attending Catawba, I can honestly say so far my experience has been great! Although I do wish professors should communicate with their students more, I understand it is our responsibility to go to the professors for any questions. There is a great amount of diversity, I already have a couple friends from parts of around the world, from Mexico, India, to Brazil and etc. I do not stay on campus, but I do have have who stay in dorms. Dorms are pretty big, and look comfy. Because Catawba is a private school, it is quite expensive, but by applying quick, they do give many scholarships!
- 6 days ago
So far I am enjoying the school! The professors are involved and the campus is beautiful. The party scene is a little slow and the caf isn't the best food, but overall a nice school with nice people.
- 1 month ago
Live Off Campus If You Can! THE CAFE SUCKS. The leftovers from lunch end up in something at dinner. The chef's are forced to mass produce rather than actually show some creativity and talent. If you're lucky, there will be one appetizing protein and one okay carb. Other than that, its PB&J or the salad bar which often times has items that are past their date. Sorry.. I just can't eat pizza EVERY night (even though this is supposed to be college).
- College Junior
- Jan 19 2010