Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneNG
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeNG
Calvary Bible College & Theological Seminary is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCCAA Division II
Data not available
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.3 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.3 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.3 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
After Calvary Bible College & Theological Seminary
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.3 responses
- Very Good22
I love Calvary. The people are very kind, the students friendly, and the teachers very willing and helpful. The main problems are that the website isn't very user-friendly, but once you figure it out, you'll be fine. People in admissions don't always tell new students what to do unless they ask. If you go on orientation day, though, you'll figure it out for the most part. Calvary has a limited number of majors, so I'll be transferring soon. Other than those things, it is a wonderful school. I am in the dual enrolled program, which I think is extremely beneficial to those students still in high school but wanting to get college credit. Calvary also began a study-and-work program, which allows students to work on campus.
- College Sophomore
- 10 months ago
It's a small bible college, so you get to know everyone on campus. Depending on majors classes are small. Some of the general education classes are a bit bigger though. The professors are nice and like to get to know all the students. The best part is watching all of the students and professors growing in their spiritual life. It's almost like having a second family because we each got each other.
- College Freshman
- Oct 27 2015
The professors are magnificent, the classes are great and helpful in real world.
- College Student
- 8 months ago