Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneNG
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeNG
Calumet College of St. Joseph is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration92Graduates
- Business Administration and Management55Graduates
- Human Services9Graduates
- Elementary Education5Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies4Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
After Calumet College of St. Joseph
- Very Good22
Cal college is a very small school. You basically know everyone there which is a good and bad thing. A lot of group activities are implemented in the classrooms because of how small the class sizes are. Your professors know you and will remember you the four years you attend. Class sizes are very small and all classes are only an hour and a half. You only go to school Monday through Thursday as well.
- College Sophomore
- 5 months ago
This school is small. It is easy to give good ratings to nice people. I am not caught up in the "special treatment" of the educator within the institution. There needs to be more work. It's easy to get a degree. Challenge yourself to want more. You'll pay for it. DO NOT ATTEND!!!!!!!
- College Sophomore
- 6 months ago
I love that my school is community based. It's a small campus so you get to know everyone. The security guard is even cool with all the students. I even had a conversation with him one day about me arriving late to class. He told me to be on time because missing a class is missing a mission impossible. Everyone is also friendly. Even if you're struggling in a class, there's the tutoring center and other professors that are willing to help.
- College Junior
- 8 months ago