Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
California State University - Sacramento is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Big Sky Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.209 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.202 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.202 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management913Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies427Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies297Graduates
- Early Childhood Education258Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities240Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 142 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.258 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.304 responses
After California State University - Sacramento
- Very Good1210
I took a tour at Sacramento State and I really enjoyed it. It has an amazing nursing program and it is one of he main reasons why I want to apply. The campus is so nice and everyone there is so friendly. I also like the fact that you are free to do things around campus and there is always something interesting to do.
- Niche User
- 18 days ago
I love how diverse Sacramento State is. Also, how well the school encourages students to learn about different cultures. Having attend for two years now, Sac State has really open my eyes on how be a active person in my community.
- 18 days ago
I've been attending Sac State for just over a month now and I've loved it. The campus is beautiful and all the staff/faculty are really friendly and helpful. I admit, the parking situation is a little chaotic and I've had a few problems with financial aid, but nothing that wasn't resolved efficiently. I've enjoyed my time so far, despite some obstacles I've had to face. The university is an overall lovely place and it's been a great experience so far. I can't wait for what the next 3 years hold for me!
- 21 days ago