Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
California State University - East Bay is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
California Collegiate Athletic Association
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.105 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.105 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.105 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management641Graduates
- Health Service Preparatory Studies280Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Safety Studies205Graduates
- Human Development145Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities136Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies136Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 73 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.138 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.174 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 76 responsesReport
After California State University - East Bay
- Very Good496
Something that I liked about this school is that you get to decided what professors you can pick and that there are police's walking around the campus. Another thing is how neat and clean the school is as well. Something that I don't like is the amounts of homework given to us, class hours and the food they provide on Campus
- 12 days ago
I love how Niche comes to me and reminds me to apply every day. In the past, applying to scholarship have never been easy to apply like Niche. I am horrible with the internet and I just got my laptop a few months ago. Honestly, I used to live in a homeless shelter back in 2015. I did worry of how to apply online since I had no connections, but Niche had gave me hope. It is the first website that was recommend to me by a teacher. She recommend it to me because she knew my situation at the time. She knew I would feel more at ease and it did.
- 22 days ago
So far I love everything about my school it is beautiful. The weather the view the professors are all wonderful I would not change schools if I had the choice. The only object interfering with my education is money..
- College Freshman
- 24 days ago