Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB-
California State Polytechnic University - Pomona is ...
NCAA Division II (without football)
California Collegiate Athletic Association
California State Polytechnic University - Pomona Rankings
Niche ranks over 1,000 colleges based on more than 50 statistics and nearly 12 million opinions from college students.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.125 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.123 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.124 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management1,010Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management253Graduates
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering186Graduates
- Mechanical Engineering185Graduates
- Civil Engineering164Graduates
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies156Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities129Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Data not available
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.175 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.232 responses
After California State Polytechnic University - Pomona
- Very Good942
California State Polytechnic University in Pomona I is local to where I live and I found it t to be a great school to attend of interest in any kind of math or engineering major, this school has a great value that you get back. The money invested to this school based on statistic pays back what you have made.
- 19 hours ago
As a commuter is can be a bit challenging at times when taking any kind of transportation. Most of the people are friendly and the friends you make (to me) are what really make your experience here much more fun and enjoyable. Me and my friends go out and hang out outside of schools since there are many great places to eat. We go to the beach, hike, workout, have hangouts and whatever else we can think of since everything is close by. After your first year, you may see many familiar faces (that is if you talk to others)
- College Junior
- 4 days ago
I like how it is an open beautiful campus.
- College Junior
- 15 days ago