Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC+
Cabrini College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Colonial States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.32 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.36 responses
After Cabrini College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
- Very Good81
Cabrini has a beautiful campus. Classes are on the smaller size, so its a more intimate experience. They have a very diverse student body and embrace everyone's differences. It's a small school but it has a little bit of everything. The biggest thing I would like to see change is price. It is an expensive school. Even though they give scholarships and help, that just lowers the price to what it should be in the first place. So you think your getting this generous gift, when in reality your paying full price because the scholarship just lowers your tuition to a normal price.
- 4 months ago
I've met some of the best people at Cabrini. I honestly couldn't see myself going anywhere else because everyone is so nice and gets along with each other. Also, the professors are extremely helpful and go above and beyond in trying to help everyone as much as they possibly can!
- College Freshman
- 8 months ago
Cabrini University is a wonderful Liberal Arts college in Radnor, PA just outside the Philadelphia. It is a pretty diverse campus, but it isn't hard to make friends. Academics are challenging depending on your major, and its pretty well known for its education program. If you're looking for a good time on the weekends, befriend athletes. You will no doubt have a great time creating memories, receiving a decent education, and enjoying what college is all about.
- 2 months ago