Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC-
- Student LifeB
Bryant University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Bryant University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.66 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.66 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business Administration and Management75Graduates
- International Business61Graduates
- Computational and Applied Mathematics35Graduates
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management35Graduates
- Computer and Information Studies22Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.72 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
After Bryant University
- Very Good328
The Communication department is one filled with great professors who truly want the best for their students. Many of these professors provide news or information on possible job and internship opportunities for their students. The workload seems fair for this department but does require many papers, journal entries, and other assignments relating to writing. The courses are interesting and current and do seem to help students in the future. Job opportunities for communication majors are less available than other business related majors but are still out there. Communication majors at Bryant University do seem happy and satisfied with what they are learning and their overall education!
- College Senior
- Sep 17 2012
I really like the academic opportunities here at Bryant! Professors really take the time to work with students on an individual level to help with any material that might not be clear. They also work to form good bonds and become great mentors. Many of the faculty can help you in the early years pick classes and focus your major to something you might not have considered. Every professor I have worked with here has made sure to help me with anything. I am even traveling to Dublin, Ireland this summer to study and work, all courtesy of professor pointing me in the right direction. The faculty here is unparalleled.
- College Junior
- Feb 17 2013
Friendly, Close, and Fun! Since Rhode Island is such a small state, it doesn't take long to get to anything! Providence is only 15 minutes away, giving students access to Providence Place Mall, countless restaraunts, and the city's night life. When it gets nicer out, the beach isn't far away either. Bryant is a well respected school in the area so everyone is very friendly toward students! Many expanding businesses have also recently started in the area, making it an ideal setting for networking and grabbing an internship for the summer!
- College Sophomore
- July 16 2012